Pahang State Education Department
Name:Dr. Haji Tajuddin Bin Mohd Yunus
The Pahang State Education Department manages education related matters for the entire state. It was established in 1913 and is currently located in Bandar Indera Mahkota in Kuantan, Pahang. Previously, it was located at Wisma Sri Pahang in Kuantan and before it moved to Alor Akar in 1983 until early 2006. In March 2006, the department moved to a new building in Bandar Indera Mahkota. Its 300-strong staff consists of teachers and non-teachers. The first Director of Education of the state was CG Sollis. Mr Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Latiff assumed the leadership of this department from 2007 until 8 December 2010. Subsequently, from 1 January to 21 October 2011, the department was led by Dato’ Mazlan Bin Mohamad, DIMP. Subsequently, from 21 October 2011 to 7 November 2012, the department was led by Mr Yahya Bin Zainal Abidin.
The department has ten (10) sectors:
- Management and Development Services Sector
- Academic Management Sector
- School Management Sector
- Islamic and Moral Education Sector
- Human Development Sector
- Evaluation and Examination Sector
- Private and Special Education Sector
- Quality Assurance Sector/li>
- Information Management and ICT Sector
- Psychology and Counselling Sector
Excellent School Producing Distinguished Generations
Developing The Potential Of Individuals Through Quality Education
To Produce Loyal And United Malaysians
who Are Knowledgeable, Competent, Honourable And Contented,
while Providing Manpower
for The Development Needs Of The Nation
We, the Ministry of Education community who are prepared to and will consider all matters submitted to the ministry relating to the implementation of this client charter.
Will strive to mobilise the entire education manpower in the state to provide education services that are fair, efficient, excellent and caring in fulfilling the national education philosophy and education vision as a bridge to realising Vision 2020, with emphasis on the creation of a genuine Malaysian society that will steer a developed country to compete at the international level with full awareness and accountability.
STRENGTHENING OF THE ASPIRATION IS ACHIEVED BY:
- Establishing efficient and quality services that meet the requirements and needs as well as expectations of the customers;
- Ensuring the spirit of the service pledge manifests in every aspect of officers and staff of all levels by giving them the opportunity to develop their creative and innovative talents appropriate to their professionalism;
- Establishing a control system for effective implementation of the curriculum in accordance with the National Education Policy through programmes and activities that are organised, understood, appreciated and undertaken together;
- Establishing a standard for the control system to implement and manage services and administration in a disciplined, efficient and accountable administration that meets all expectations of customers in accordance with the latest advancements in technology and information management system;
- Fostering close, effective and active relations in a collaborative and participative manner to achieve the noble goals and vision of the organisation.
** Click image to view bigger version.
|Address||Phone Number||Fax||Email (@moe.gov.my)|
|Pahang State Education Department
Bandar Indera Mahkota
Pahang Darul Makmur
- Hits: 1848